Changing Text Font

builtright3

Assuming that you are using "text styles" (instead of custom text) everywhere, then you should be able to change most of them all at once.  Just go into your text style defaults and then you can group select all of the text styles to change the font in one step.  Then do the same for all of your rich text defaults (since they can't use text styles).  

11 hours ago, DBCooper said:

Assuming that you are using "text styles" (instead of custom text) everywhere, then you should be able to change most of them all at once.  Just go into your text style defaults and then you can group select all of the text styles to change the font in one step.  Then do the same for all of your rich text defaults (since they can't use text styles).  

Thank you that was a big help becasue I didnt know you could group select

13 hours ago, MarckusW said:

Joe, start at edit on the main bar, pull down and go to preferences, at the top you will see appearance, drop down the menu and you will find font. This is a good place to start. 

Thanks for making me aware of the font under the preferences. It doesnt do anything globally but I dont want to leave something out. I want the materials list ot be the same also.