Text showing up pixelated

heidistokoe

4 hours ago, heidistokoe said:

@Chopsaw this is a screenshot just in the main floorplan view. Not in layout. When I zoom in almost all the way the text gets clear and when I print it to PDF the text is clear. That’s why I can’t figure out why it’s pixelated when I’m zoomed out. 

Just as a test try Rich Text with the same font and same color and the same size.  It may have as much to do with your screen or video driver as much as anything else.  If that makes no difference then feel free to post a test plan that displays the same issue since you don't likely have SSA with X10.

20 hours ago, Chopsaw said:

Just as a test try Rich Text with the same font and same color and the same size.  It may have as much to do with your screen or video driver as much as anything else.  If that makes no difference then feel free to post a test plan that displays the same issue since you don't likely have SSA with X10.

You could also try a true MAC Font like Andale Mono or Helvetica to make sure the Chief Font is not corrupted , you'll likely find both are easier to read anyway.

M.

Heidi,

I can confirm what you are seeing with the fuzzy text.

It doesn't happen as bad with Rich Text.

I can think of a couple of choices, all of which make an improvement.

Show Line Weights.

Use Rich Text.

Turn on Print Preview.

Make the text bold.

Using a different font doesn't seem to make much difference.

So...a couple of options, pick your poison!

Without Print Preview:

2111043721_Screenshot2023-01-20at5_08_49pm.thumb.jpg.dd29eb23dc0375788b3cb8dc84347611.jpg

With Print Preview:

224458276_Screenshot2023-01-20at5_09_12pm.thumb.jpg.68c1fc2e7004092803f5b649fdf8623e.jpg

Bold text:

891386295_Screenshot2023-01-20at5_13_13pm.thumb.jpg.cded0a415a8507190cca226080236ca0.jpg

Screenshot 2023-01-20 at 5.16.33 pm.jpg

1 hour ago, glennw said:

I can confirm what you are seeing with the fuzzy text.

It doesn't happen as bad with Rich Text.

I think it must be the 5K screen resolution Glenn...   Perhaps Heidi has the same ?

I just don't seem to get those results with a Windows Machine and a 1080 screen resolution.

I do like the last one though.  What setting is that ?

Rich text is Vector so that does help in all situations to make it clearer.  Where as room labels are not.