Porch Screen material for Twinmotion?

DH7777

I have been working with Twinmotion with my CA models but I have become frustrated in locating screen material to apply to my porch.

Not sure where it is in Twinmotion or how to create it. I can apply any material to the surface of the "screen" that was imported from CA  but there is no actual transparent screen in Twinmotion or Sketch fab. I have a screen porch that I would like to make the screen surface look real in my model (which means being able to see through the screen) but like I said there seems to be zero screen material to use. I need help please 

Lots of options.   This took me 30 sec to make.  It is a perforated metal.  Re-scaled it and changed color to bronze.

There are also mesh materials.  Just resize, and color.   On chief, set the screen material to a discrete material.  (some type of glass that wont be used any other place).  Then when you switch the material in TM only the screen porch gets changed.

image.thumb.png.ba670fe4a5dffedb5baf0d4f9beb00c3.png

2 hours ago, VisualDandD said:

Lots of options.   This took me 30 sec to make.  It is a perforated metal.  Re-scaled it and changed color to bronze.

There are also mesh materials.  Just resize, and color.   On chief, set the screen material to a discrete material.  (some type of glass that wont be used any other place).  Then when you switch the material in TM only the screen porch gets changed.

image.thumb.png.ba670fe4a5dffedb5baf0d4f9beb00c3.png

okay thanks!