Enhanced Clipboard?

ACADuser

Anyone want to recommend an add on for Windows 10 to enhance the clipboard found in Windows?

I would like to save multiple copies of mostly text.

When I'm in the framing plan or foundation plan I find myself printing the same notes over & over.

I have gravitated to Chief Note call-outs but I like having the text at the location, not a lookup number.

On 12/25/2022 at 8:42 AM, ACADuser said:

I would like to save multiple copies of mostly text.

Not sure how well it works in Chief ( not tried it for this purpose ) but are you using the Enhanced Windows Clipboard?

Settings > System > Clipboard      to enable        then WinKey+V to Use....

image.thumb.png.0ef5b6ad69394f32f0a8771700e527be.png

Mick.

I have ClipMate, I don't use it as often as I used to just the nature of most of my clients. Very powerful tool that does more than just store text. Saves RT, symbols, cad details, tools to clean up text strings...Worth a look.

On 12/25/2022 at 9:46 AM, Kbird1 said:

Not sure how well it works in Chief ( not tried it for this purpose ) but are you using the Enhanced Windows Clipboard?

i use it quite a bit.  It works great but my one major beef with it is that you can't toggle through the clipboard history with the keyboard (at least I haven't found a way side from switching the active window and activating a different item from the history (a very complicated keyboard procedure).  As it stands right now, there seems to be no way of switching the keyboard focus from the current dialog box to the clipboard, so we're limited to selecting from the history with the mouse.  Again, it works great but usually requires mouse intervention.