Looking for help in completing construction drawings.

KSRFTIPE

I am a Florida P.E., and architectural designer with a special residential niche. My designs and plans are used all over the United States. Most states do not require a seal but my products are always completed to the best engineering standards. All my Florida projects are sealed by me. Final plans include roof layouts, sections, architectural plans, electrical plans, site layout (but not site engineering), foundation and framing plans, general notes, elevations, etc. I am sought out by many interested in this niche for my design and engineering expertise that spans many decades (I was also a general contractor for many of those years). I would give you a completed and approved design with all engineering strategies worked out - what I need is someone to get the plans finished to my standards. I would supply some finished plans to show the level of work expected, fully knowing that any applicants would bring their own know-how and experience. Payment could be hourly (with a not to exceed) or perhaps a fixed fee based upon my design. Would need an NDA, and my work is copyrighted. Level of work would not be full time, yet, but could become so. I would work with your current operations. If this fits with your agenda, let me know. We can chat.

On 12/19/2022 at 2:27 AM, KSRFTIPE said:

esidential niche. My designs and plans are used all over the United States. Most states do not require a seal but my products are always completed to the best engineering standards. All my Florida projects are sealed by me. Final plans include roof layouts, sections, architectural plans, electrical plans, site layout (but not site engineering), foundation and framing plans, general notes, elevations, etc. I am sought out by many interested in this niche for my design and engineering expertise that spans many decades (I was also a general contractor for many of those years). I would give you a completed and approved design with all engineering strategies worked out - what I need is someone to get the plans finished to my standards. I would supply some finished plans to show the level of work expected, fully knowing that any applicants would bring their own know-how and experience. Payment could be hourly (with a not to exceed) or perhaps a fixed fee based upon my design. Would need an NDA, and my work is copyrighted. Level of work would not be full time, yet, but could become so. I would work with your current operations. If this fits with your agenda, l

Please check my portfolio

i am working with project in Florida so please contact me : kajorada@hotmail.com

Portofolio Kajo Rada CHIEF ARCHITECT X12.pdf

• 5 months later...

Hello Sir;

I reside here in SW Florida, namely, Port Charlotte area near Fort Myers and Sarasota. I’m interested in speaking to you regarding your needs

and guidelines for the work you’re offering in your ad. I have samples of my design work, portfolio, if you would like to see them, email me pls.

feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience.

doug burgmann

owner and designer

accurate asbuilts of sw Florida 

(970)987-4476 cell/txt

email: douglasburgmann@gmail.com

accurate Design Flier.pdf 1Resume - Douglas Burgmann.pages

• 1 month later...