Multiple arched windows

tbuck1db

Trying to create 3 separate arched windows under one arch. Unlike the inspiration photos below I don't want them mulled together, but separate like the three sets of double hungs in my elevation. Also can't figure out how to get lites in them like the photos. Can anyone send me in the direction of a training video or consultant who might help?

Broken arch window.JPG

Arched windows.JPG

Arched windows2.JPG

Thanks so much! That looks somewhat simple, But when I do a double arch for the middle window it looks like a triangle, and I can't find another arch that allows me to put in radius for a full arch.

I also have this odd dog ears on the trim, that must be some setting, where your casing is smooth all the way down to the outer corner132752284_Doublearch400radius.thumb.JPG.8f797a6e2fd130ea41ab1ad3c705b793.JPG

Elevation 2.JPG

37 minutes ago, tbuck1db said:

Thanks so much! That looks somewhat simple, But when I do a double arch for the middle window it looks like a triangle, and I can't find another arch that allows me to put in radius for a full arch. I also have this odd dog ears on the trim, that must be some setting, where your casing is smooth all the way down to the outer corner

It does take a bit of figuring as chief doesn't make it easy , so a lot needs to be worked out with CAD Lines and a CAD arc for the Radius, however for the middle window you need to ignore the known Radius at 1st it seems and only input the RISE of the arch  ( CAD lines help here )  and the dialog box will auto work out the radius for you when you hit tab. *after inputting the Rise into the DBX I found it would then let me input the Radius properly IF you get the rise close to whatit thinks the Radius should be. ( 3rd Pic.)

1. Chief's arch measurement are to the window itself , so ignore the casings in all cases.

2. for others the Double arch is the only Arch where you can enter a known Radius. You also add the Arch after mulling the "Lited" windows together , though Chief doesn't do a 100% great job of lites in Arched windows.

image.thumb.png.b47cb0d3bdd93fffb2fdad0241e22df3.pngimage.thumb.png.f3b7b3103e41fa69d1e0caaa522d55db.png

image.thumb.png.1f750b4aacd5020ccc95fc570270d5bf.pngimage.thumb.png.99c4aed592bdcaafea1d4f894e7495cb.png