Chief Architect Software Licensing Changes

Fairhaven_Homes

3 hours ago, Doug_N said:

Larry is how I spell Rich, it's a Canadian spelling.  Well that's my story and I am sticking to it.

Awww COME ON!  Someone downvoted a corny joke???   What is this world coming to?

Rich, your the man.  Your statistical analysis of who read what was very interesting, and it actually gave me pause to think.  What is it that we (users of CA) find really important?  Technical help of the cost of licensing the product?  If cost is the only thing that matters we would all be using SketchUp or PC paint.  But I suppose this change to the license is sort  of like stubbing your toe.  For the moment the pain is all we think about.  That and whether or not the kids heard what we said about stubbing our toe.  

Anyhow, nicely done Rich

• Upvote 2

On 12/16/2022 at 2:35 PM, richoffan said:

Definitely a gremlin out there. Green is the new neutralizer......

You know one thing CA could do is make the up/down votes visible as to who made them.... ie If you're gonna down vote someone, be UP FRONT about it and not be able to hide behind an anonymous vote.... as I suspect there are one or two precious people here.............. either that or just eliminate them in favor of reporting a post.....