What's wrong with my foundation?

5Design

I haven't changed any settings/defaults but when I change the floor height in one room (box window) it changes all of them.  It's never done that before.  I've toggled all options.  I checked the last plan I did with a boxed window and the settings are the same.

Anyone use another program that doesn't think it's God?  Just let me control each input.  I don't need you to automatically change other values because I change one.  Rant over.

Link to drive file:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-N28PEhE4d12oyP7NsjZAI9NphtvKssZ/view?usp=sharing

Thanks,

Just now, SNestor said:

Which bay window is giving you a problem...there are a few in the plan

2022-12-09_14-05-25.thumb.png.8059a491032e8c145f62709ed1fbf8d4.png

I've only tried the front left (4), but they all need to be changed.  Number 3 goes to the ground but that whole thing is going away.  Number 1 is the box feature in Chief, which is great if you only have one window.

11 minutes ago, SNestor said:

I modified bay window #4. Take a look at what I did. The brickledge created by the wall type is still not perfect...but, you will see how I got the floor etc put together. 

7300 Overland Trail Proposed - Edited.plan.zip 3.76 MB · 0 downloads

Well, what's your secret?  When I change the settings for the other window it goes berserk and changes the rest of the house to the same (on the one you sent back).  Still shows the foundation.  Is there a default setting that applies one room structure to all?

image.thumb.png.061a07588c9bec814cef46410ef26b62.png

13 minutes ago, 5Design said:

Well, what's your secret?  When I change the settings for the other window it goes berserk and changes the rest of the house to the same (on the one you sent back).  Still shows the foundation.  Is there a default setting that applies one room structure to all?

image.thumb.png.061a07588c9bec814cef46410ef26b62.png

Managed to get it close to accurate by deleting the foundation walls under it.  But how does this make sense?  Ahh, the joys of Chief.  Thanks for your help!

image.thumb.png.cea1fe39f1e28576950924fe69e22c81.png