Keynote callout scale, multiple scales?

CARMELHILL

Is there anyway to include callouts from two different drawings views that have different scales, without the callouts populating in the note schedule at different scales/sizes? I'm doing a building section at 1/4" scale and a wall section at 1" scale. The callouts in the note schedule look like this, attached.

I've played with it for a little while and I'm not getting results.

callout sizes.JPG

15 minutes ago, CARMELHILL said:

Is there anyway to include callouts from two different drawings views that have different scales, without the callouts populating in the note schedule at different scales/sizes? I'm doing a building section at 1/4" scale and a wall section at 1" scale. The callouts in the note schedule look like this, attached.

I've played with it for a little while and I'm not getting results.

callout sizes.JPG

Look at the first page of the schedule dbx and the help file for scale and what scale to use.

16 minutes ago, CARMELHILL said:

The callouts in the note schedule look like this, attached.

I recommend that your note schedule cad detail is set to the scale of the largest note. The note schedule text style should be set to the style for the largest note.

Place all notes in the note schedule cad detail beside the note schedule. Set all of these to use the text style for the largest note. You can then copy these notes to different views and then change their text style. 

Otherwise, the note schedule will show the text size of the original note (if there are more than one in the plan). 

Thank you. A little bit of each of you answers helped. I turned off "Scale Images" on the schedule. That seems to have fixed it. I also had adjusted the wall section callouts text size in the Note Specification and that was the final fix. Thank you both.