Seeking Freelance Architect to finish designing Home in Georgia

SamanthaF

Hi,

Husband and I are building our home in GA.  I think I've gotten it about as far as I can build it with Home Designer Pro 2023, but looking for someone who can make it structurally sound.  Lots of land and space to build on. Ranch with a basement, in a rural area in Georgia.  

Please let me know what other info you need for further consideration.  Thank you! 

• Upvote 1

Architects are licensed for the state they live in, so you either need to find a local licensed Architect willing to tighten up structurally for you (doubtful that any licensed Architect would do so for you). Or you have an Architectural draftsperson tighten up the plans and then share them with a local State Licensed Structural Engineer, preferably one who lives close to the intended building site. We share the 3D plans with that Engineer in AutoCAD 2D (.dwg) format and the Engineer will then create and stamp the plans he or she creates from our shared plans. That is my advice. I have successfully done many custom homes using this method as above.

DJP