Any thoughts on why these items are showing on plan?

5Design

Hey Y'all,

I'm guessing the missing wall sections are just another Chief glitch, but who knows. 

Then there's some kind of trim on the bottom of some sections of the ceiling.  I'm hoping that's something I can turn off, but haven't been able to find it.

And, does anyone know how or if we can customize railing to have more rails (like a typical modern railing)?  Haven't searched posts on this yet.

Thanks!BOSS.plan

Capture.PNG

BOSS.plan

4 hours ago, 5Design said:

And, does anyone know how or if we can customize railing to have more rails (like a typical modern railing)?  Haven't searched posts on this yet.

For that you will need to pick a panel from the library or custom build one of your own.

image.thumb.png.1593f75ff17db847d9c6c0fb432018e9.png

4 hours ago, 5Design said:

Then there's some kind of trim on the bottom of some sections of the ceiling.

It's not some kind of molding it is the edge of the Ceiling Drywall (1/2")  .............which we have to put up with unfortunately.

image.thumb.png.2ecbb99a13623061fc6c26e14ed89974.png

19 hours ago, mtldesigns said:

Looks like a couple up your upper walls are not aligned with walls below.  Then you will need to fix any gaps by adjusting by editing wall layers

boss.png

Ahhh.  Thank you.  Didn't check that as I'm not using the drawing, just going to render a couple static views.

On 11/12/2022 at 7:35 PM, Kbird1 said:

It's not some kind of molding it is the edge of the Ceiling Drywall (1/2")  .............which we have to put up with unfortunately.

image.thumb.png.2ecbb99a13623061fc6c26e14ed89974.png

It's only on the edges of some walls / ceilings, not all though?

image.thumb.png.2cec775d529632b5861ad7d60b66951a.png