Liebstruck Class On Unvented Roofs

Gawdzira

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen Joe speak - he is a great speaker with a good sense of humor as well. 

Joe is the Robin Williams of the IEQ world. I've had the pleasure of attending 3 seminars with him where we laughed and learned. I held the CIEC designation, and tried to always get CE's with Building Science Corp.

If you get a chance to hear him, take it!  Building Science Press puts out fabulous reference materials, and if you attend a seminar, you have access to additional materials. Joe is a PhD in both Structural & Mechanical Engineering. His partner, John, is also a PhD (but not quite as funny) and Joe's wife is an Architect.  So much experience, nothing surprises him.

Edit: sorry, I just saw this! 

His sense of humor extends beyond building science. Joe is Canadian. A great line from one of his seminars a number of years ago was "We Canadians are a lot like you Yanks. We like to think of ourselves as unarmed Americans with healthcare."

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

His sense of humor extends beyond building science. Joe is Canadian. A great line from one of his seminars a number of years ago was "We Canadians are a lot like you Yanks. We like to think of ourselves as unarmed Americans with healthcare."

That's hilarious. :lol: