Custom library icon image

Charles

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2022 at 1:26 PM, Joe_Carrick said:

Basically it's the ultimate Backlit Hotkey Keyboard.  It was designed for "Streamers" but it can automate almost anything you want to do.  I use it to automatically load the Hotkeys for whatever App is currently active. 

For Chief I have hundreds of tools available with a maximum of 3 key strokes.  All the keys are assigned icons to indicate the tool.  There are only 32 keys but each of those can access 32 more and 32 more and ........

Take a look at some of the videos - you'll be amazed at the possibilities.  Each key can be assigned a variety of different actions and/or combinations of actions.

Joe..... I have to thank you once again :P ( I originally thought "stream deck" had to do with some programming code :wacko: )   

I was skeptical at first and tried the "free version" using an iPhone.  It took very little time to make me a believer, so I bought the XL and love it!

-Charles

15 minutes ago, Charles said:

Joe..... I have to thank you once again :P ( I originally thought "stream deck" had to do with some programming code :wacko: )   

I was skeptical at first and tried the "free version" using an iPhone.  It took very little time to make me a believer, so I bought the XL and love it!

-Charles

Hi Charles,

You might consider purchasing my Chief Setup for the Stream Deck. It'll save you a lot of time getting the best setup for Chief.  Hotkeys included (thousands of keystrokes).