Multi plans being referanced in Project Browser

DougDM

Go to solution Solved by Joe_Carrick,

This is a first for me.  In my plan file, under Project Browser, I'm showing three plan files plus an open Layout. My current Layout, and current plan, but within my current plan files Project Browser there is two other versions of my plans with different dates?  Typically I open a plan from the First Fl Floor Plan View from my layout, This way I'm assured I'm opening the correct version of my plan file.  Now for whatever reason (only this plan) when I open my plan from layout I noticed two other plans in Project Browser. Two earlier revisions (Dated), I opened each one and obviously they do not contain the latest changes I made to the working file. Can I UN-link the other two without screwing up the one my Layout is referencing?  When I'm done for the day, I save the plan file via "save as" with current date and close it,  then I "save as" the Layout with current date and close it. Every other day I'll do a Back Up Entire Layout to a New Folder Names with current date. 

Thank You,

Doug 

PS, any insight as to how this may have happen would be appreciated. Perhaps my save procedure has gone awry..

• DougDM changed the title to Multi plans being referanced in Project Browser