Unique schedule number for each Pile?

architect

Thank you in advance...

I need to develop a Helical Pile plan and provide a unique label/number for each Pile to generate a log/schedule.

Using x14 polylines in a schedule (or a symbol but 3d is not needed/wanted).....

How can I generate a different schedule number for each pile if the polyline or symbol is the same for each pile.?

Using its x/y location would be great but does not seem to be an option?.

Eric..

X14, WIN11/I7/16ram/RTX3080

DB,,,,

Thank You. Problem solved.

A Pile is essentially a telephone pole beaten into the ground or a metal screw used to hold up a building when you have crappy soils instead of using spread footings.

Gene... I will try as a cabinet also.. but my Piles are round.

Thank You,

Eric.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

2D polylines can also go into schedules.  Open the poly dialog and look for the schedule panel.

Assuming that you would want your pile to show up in a plan view and an elevation/cross section, I would think 3D is both needed and wanted.

For something that looks like a "telephone pole" I would probably just use a round framing post.  If you need to show a metal screw, I think you would need a symbol.

Schedules are so much more flexible now that it almost doesn't matter what type of object you use since most things can be added to whatever schedules you want.

2 minutes ago, DBCooper said:

I would probably just use a round framing post

This. Set the layer, set the schedule properties and create a custom schedule. You can isolate almost any type of object this way into an item-specific schedule.