Designers / Draftsmen Full time postions in Residential and Commercial - Remote work acceptable

amddrafting

ADG Design LTD is looking to expand it's team with a full time positions available.

A qualified candidate would have have the following:

• 3+ years of experience in design and/or drafting in Cheif Architect.
  • A good understanding of construction methods, details and modeling accurately in Cheif Architect
  • A good skill set in designing exteriors and/or interiors
  • Flexibility moving through many different projects at the same time
  • Remote workers to provide their own computer but ADG can provide the CA License and/or upgrade costs to keep your license current.
  • Strong leadership skills would be a benefit as with this small company there are many opportunities for growth.

Postion offers:

• Negotiable Salary
  • health insurance (supplemental well)
  • Paid PTO (after 90 days)
  • Direct Deposit

Send resume / portfolio (with salary requirements) to aaron@adgtexas.com

We will accept applications to be a sub-contractor for our company as well (with conditions that can be discussed upon submitting your application)

Thank you to everyone who reached out so far!  I've received many inquiries and I'm taking time to go through each and respond to them as they have come in.  Thank you for your patience and if you haven't heard from me yet just know I'm still working down my list.

1 minute ago, amddrafting said:

Thank you to everyone who reached out so far!  I've received many inquiries and I'm taking time to go through each and respond to them as they have come in.  Thank you for your patience and if you haven't heard from me yet just know I'm still working down my list.

Thanks for the update