Whoa - GREAT stuff, here!!!

I'm a (semi-) retired architect and after 40 years of doing major hospitals all over New England and the rest of the States, I'm starting to do houses, additions, and renovations in my little corner of western Massachusetts and Connecticut.

JUST got Chief Architect after spending a couple of years working with SketchUp (a lot of fun, but not so great for working drawings - a couple of sketches from last year attached) and am thrilled by CA and your add-ons - hope to be in a position to buy a bunch of your stuff soon!

Tim McKenna

Aerial 1.jpg

Aerial Section Through Spiral Stair.jpg

Cardello photo model2aerial.jpg

10 minutes ago, TGMcKenna said:

JUST got Chief Architect

Welcome to Chief! 
I can only imagine that you are having a blast right now getting to know the software. :)
I offer a ton of free resources on my site as well as the symbols and content thread, make sure to grab all of that stuff, its great stuff, and hey, THANK you!
Cheers,
Rene

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys if you haven't picked this tool up from Rene, you are missing out.  Cabinets are such a powerful tool in Chief if you know how to get it to do what you want.  This tool makes it so simple to create not only open shelves, but also closed box cabinet shelves like bookcases, china cabinets, hutches and so much more.  I just got it today and have found so many ways to use these tools to create things that used to take forever manually placing books and other items on shelves in elevation and plan view.  There is a wide variety of shelf items in the library, and it is really just a click of a mouse to place them.  Very efficient.  Thanks, Rene!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm so impressed with Rabbit Design's tool sets!   They really are essential!  I've already purchased the Kitchen Tools, Shelf Tools, Window Tools, and 3D Render Export tools.  I've not even touch the surface of what this tool set can do, and I'm already impressed!   I strongly suggest you pick up all the tools you can!  They are well worth it.   Pick up one, two, or all!  Show Rene some love!  He's put his heart and soul into this stuff.   Not to mention, he shares so much with the community and on youtube!  Chief has Rene to thank for my recent upgrade to X14.  I'm now a life time Chief user!  I've made the commitment.

Keep 'M Coming Rene!   We need a Rabbit Cabinet Door Wizard tool set next!  A Rabbit set of custom doors symbols would be amazing.  (hint).  

PS:  Used your wine cooler tool just today!  Cool.   ONe click wine cooler.  Loved it!  

Render1.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thank you very much to the people commenting here. I love hearing that people are loving the tools and I really love seeing photos of your projects @Steve_Matlaga
For those that purchased the Pro Plan Template, please check your inbox, an update went out today with a few fixes and 6  new Slab-on-grade details that use the macro quick designation system
image.thumb.png.701e4b708113949dd83bfd2e2718c99a.png

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

BIG Update to X15 
Kitchen Quick Tools package has been overhauled and improved again. Updated all appliance-based tools to use a single appliance line with custom materials. Added a bunch of countertop Decor items. Added new sink and faucet combos and various other tools
413 Library items in total
This rendering was done using the tools in 30 minutes.

2 hours ago, Renerabbitt said:

This rendering was done using the tools in 30 minutes

Very nice render.  The reflections are awesome.  Did you do it with the RXT4090?  I know its 50 fps, but it seems long at 30 minutes for 11 seconds.

As I experiment with my RTX4070 Ti, I realize that the old days of doing a complete walkthrough of a house now with RTRT are, well, impossible, at least with a 4070 Ti, so farming it out becomes more and more a viable option.

38 minutes ago, ProPlan_2011 said:

I know its 50 fps, but it seems long at 30 minutes for 11 seconds.

Poor choice of words on my part, the model and rendering together were done in chief in 30 minutes time from a blank template plan 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Everybody,

I couldn't find anywhere to write a review of Rene’s quick tools. This seems to be the best place.

Rene has done so much to help the Chief community with the free symbols and videos teaching new tricks. I personally thank him! I have bought all of his tools including his entire library. Rene’s tools save me so much time and taught me new ways to draw faster. He is always there to help if I have a question about his tools. His Entire Library has all of this quick tools and well thought out details that he has created over the years. The library contains well organized details, and symbols 2d & 3d. He included moldings and almost anything I could ask for from buying his package. Rene is updating all of his tools and the entire library package for x15.

I started with the free items and then kept buying his tools. Each one saved me time. I finally decided to upgrade to his entire library. Rene deducted the cost of all of the items that I purchased from his entire library. It will take you a while to go through everything he has included. I'm still finding new things. If you have enjoyed his free symbols and tools, do yourself a favor and buy his quick tools or the entire library.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 4 weeks later...

May be an image of text that says 'BREAKING NEWS'
An Email went out to all shop purchasers:
BIG news ahead, and my friend, you and a lot of other people are going to have a ton of questions for me. It would be oh so helpful if you joined my DISCORD SERVER. That way we can pool together and help each other when I get simply overwhelmed with emails and phone calls. HERE IS A VIDEO FOR LEARNING DISCORD. It will be a worthwhile investment for your continued education into these tools and how I use them. Seeing 30% improvements in historical data WOOOOOO!
Thank you for any patience as guess what EVERYTHING HAS BEEN UPDATED!!!!

Dear Friend and Valued Customer,

It's been a long wait for X15 to hit full stride and it's finally here, and what an improvement!
You are receiving this email because I have updated a shop offering that you have purchased.

I am pleased to introduce X15 updates for ALL shop systems. This update includes really helpful features such as new search attributes and tags, designed to make searching and locating Rabbitt Items easier than ever before. With these enhancements, you will find the items you need quickly and effortlessly.

To access the new version, simply visit the previously provided links, which remain active. The downloads for X15 are available, allowing you to seamlessly upgrade your system and enjoy the benefits of the latest improvements. In future, I will be adding links directly to the discord server.

Additionally, I am delighted to present new plan templates that bring significant changes and improvements to your workflow, materials, and more. These templates will enhance your productivity and provide a superior user experience, taking your design projects to new heights. I've pumped in a few hundred hours of improvements on these templates and they have been a dream to work with.

For those who have purchased the entire library, you will be pleased to know that every item now features new search attributes and transferrable tags. This update vastly improves your experience within the library and simplifies your exploration. Tags, folder filtering, and search attributes ,made it an absolute blast to sort through the whole library and vastly improve its structure and searchability.

I encourage you to take advantage of this update by downloading X15 and exploring the new features and improvements firsthand. I am confident that these enhancements will greatly improve your productivity and streamline your design process.

If you have any questions or require assistance, I am here to help. I am committed to ensuring a smooth transition to X15 for you, but it will take time as updating all systems means an onslaught of user questions. 

Thank you for your continued trust and support. Your satisfaction is my utmost priority, and I am grateful for customers like you who have supported me every step of the way.

Best regards,

Rene Rabbitt
Owner, Rabbitt Design

PS
For you Pro Plan people, I've pumped so many new fixes and features into the X15 templates, not the least of which is the new Window and Exterior Door Schedule...you excited!?
image.png

• 5 months later...
4 minutes ago, Breeze_Design said:

Is there a tool that can add items to wall cabinets (e.g. glassware), but still have the cabinet doors (glass) intact so you can see the items inside?

This is included in the Kitchen Tools package but it is in the library, not on the toolbar itself

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...