What's this line and how do I lose it (Rev A Shelf pullout symbol resized)

GeneDavis

You didn't post a plan with that cabinet Gene, so no one can actually tell what you've used. Notice that the handle notch is off center as well.

In the image below I used the drawer that was discussed in your topic. The notch is centered and there is no angle line.

image.thumb.png.05f354fb6a729e3a23e2752850bccdfb.png

Here is the cabinet.  I changed the top pullout to be a 3" height version of the RAS from the Manufacturer Library.  That one does not show the line in vector view.

The bottom one is done with a symbol I made using the RAS (I think that is how I did it) that produces side offsets.  With a Blum Tandem slide and 5/8" drawerbox slides, a regular drawerbox has 3/16" side insets.  In the case of pullouts behind hinged doors, one either uses zero protrusion hinges, or one of the spacer block options to set the slide-mount off the carcase wall.  This, so the rollouts clear doors when pulling out.  I prefer the 3/4" spacers, thus my side setback for rollouts is 15/16".  You can get a sense of that setback looking at the screencap from my eCabs app.

The cabinet here, if you closely examine the rollouts, has a 1/16" side setback for the top one (the RAS box from the Chief library), and something like 1-plus inches for the one I made.

Screenshot 2022-09-19 125000.jpg

Pullouts.plan

Hi Gene,

The original object you made has a tiny flaw, I am sure of it.  Maybe an export from SU?  But you did not attach your shelf symbol or original object in import format.  Post both of those?   

EDIT:  I see Gene, as soon as I add a stretch plane at 0 I see the messed up geometry in preview of resized shelf symbol itself.