Using the WSWH Simpson Strong Wall Symbol

WildcatFury

I am using this Simpson WSW Strong Wall Symbol for a project and I am trying to figure out how to get the symbol to show up in a wall detail and framing schedule. I have checked the layer display and added the symbol to the schedule. The blank area between the overhead doors is the Simpson Strong Wall, inserted into the wall. Also note T16 of the schedule.

817434609_WallDetail.thumb.png.0f48a55caa5a72a338169c74299345c7.png

1 hour ago, WildcatFury said:

I am trying to figure out how to get the symbol to show up in a wall detail and framing schedule

Insert the CAD detail into the wall detail. A separate 3d object will not show up in a wall deatil.

Open the 3d symbol and set it's schedule category to framing.

27 minutes ago, WildcatFury said:

Thanks Everyone. Robert I am making the elevation camera work but still struggling with the Framing Schedule. I was able to include the Strong wall fixture into the schedule but some of the attributes are not showing up. (i.e. Name, Length, Material)

Can you post the current file with the schedule you are using?

Now that I have my shear wall panels in place and was able to work through the wall elevations showing the same. How do I get rid of them in the elevation view below? My wall types are set up for the red metal to be an exterior layer but the shear wall panel is showing through and when I turn off the display layer for the shear wall panel there is just a void behind. Wall Plan is attached.

1103374651_Wallelevation.thumb.jpg.7f2b25b1b896bae49ede5c6d758718ee.jpg

Wall Plan.zip