Stucco fill

DRAWCO

23 hours ago, DRAWZILLA said:

Add a sand fill to the stucco material

Also what I did to my Stucco material , just make sure to space it out , quite a bit, or the elevations will look too dark and also slow Chief down possibly .

*Add this Pattern to the Stucco material if not there already.........

image.thumb.png.4f05c6e5317ce5352065728a2209c508.png   image.thumb.png.ddf017872b9215e2c0ceb90609af46b3.png

M.

11 hours ago, DRAWCO said:

i TRIED ALL OF THESE BUT NO LUCK SO i JUST ADDED LARGE DOTS.

My next guess is that you are using the wrong camera, or you have patterns turned off on the vector view camera you are using. Without a screen shot or something more we can't help you. This is 100% a user issue though because that fill is set for stucco by default. It's there.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HumbleChief said:

Nice Mick, had no idea those options were available. Mine are on by default I guess as I've never had a need to not have patterns show.

I guess I added it many moons ago?  I've been using a custom toolbar for years..... as from your post it sounds like it is not normally there...

M.

5 minutes ago, HumbleChief said:

Yeah something I never needed to add, and will probably not use as I never turn off patterns but good to know.

I mostly use it now and again for turning them off so I can see better if the view is heavy on PATTERNS, eg Cedar Sidewall Shingles , Roofing etc

M. 

9 minutes ago, DRAWCO said:

I think the problem is that when I look at a vector view the stucco does not seem to have a pattern

That's what we were trying to tell you to do up above....... add it.....

use the Material Definition Tool ( looks like a Rainbow , top right usually ) click on the stucco material and on the Pattern Tab  set the Pattern to Sand and a 12" spacing.... 

image.thumb.png.87e3c2917d820a43dff898a5d3404c95.png image.thumb.png.a06a43c7d1f82289da4afb82a1fc472c.png

M.