Disappearing menu bar ?

Hammer7

I believe the OP is talking about the MENU bar, not the TOOLBARS.

I occasionally loose my main menu bar and am then left with the truncated menu bar that displays when there is no drawing open:

701178495_ScreenShot2022-09-05at10_14_40am.thumb.jpg.e2154ce595761af7ad7f92cb3ec0670a.jpg

But I have never lost the whole menu bar.

You might be right, but when I looked at the 2nd post it looked like everything was gone , so I assumed he meant the Toolbars, I don't ever remember having the Menu Bar disappear , so don't think I can help with that one......not even sure I have seen it mentioned before actually?

M.

15 hours ago, glennw said:

I believe the OP is talking about the MENU bar, not the TOOLBARS.

I occasionally loose my main menu bar and am then left with the truncated menu bar that displays when there is no drawing open:

701178495_ScreenShot2022-09-05at10_14_40am.thumb.jpg.e2154ce595761af7ad7f92cb3ec0670a.jpg

But I have never lost the whole menu bar.

I have seen the menu bar disappear when having a 3d view up but have never been able to reproduce the issue so even though I reported it they don't have a way to find out the issue to fix it.  Typically I can flip through my screens and select the different views I have open and eventually it will pop back up.  Never the same thing and very sporadic maybe once every two weeks at most.

It was definitely something related to one camera view and a second monitor plugged into the laptop via HDMI.  The strange thing was closing down the file resulted in the entire menu bar disappearing so that the only next option was to close and reopen the program.  To the degree that I am now able to help the community in some way if this is a known problem might we label and number these issues in a type of community "case number" to help CA diagnose the issue?  Just typing out loud here.  I'm running windows 10 btw, and will change that in my profile.

3 hours ago, Hammer7 said:

I'm running windows 10 btw, and will change that in my profile.

Do it in your Signature, not Profile along with some Hardware Info as well , see my and others Sigs. ....

I was beginning to think this might be a MacOS Issue actually from the other Posts.....

The biggest known Issue with multi-monitor is the Nahimic ( A-Volute ) Software, Dell, MSI, Asus all use it.... but I don't think this is used on MacOS.

M.