ChiefuserMathews

how do I add a sloped road at the roof level of the garageMontenegro Igalo.plan. the garage is at a lower level. wants to use the sloped roof of the garage for parking from the road level. hence how do I add guard rail at the roof level of the garage for the parking above the garage from the road level. Attached is my plan . could some experts guide me how to achieve this?

Montenegro Igalo.plan

It is great to have experts like you are in the group. I am not an extensive user of the Chief. How do you add that retaining wall? how do I slope the other road on the left side of the garage to match to the other road which you have shown? Could you please share your expertise on this? Thank you in advance. 

I would suggest that you look at the help files for terrain.  Everything you are asking about is covered in the help file.  In addition, there are training videos provided by Chief that cover those topics.

There are several users here that are happy to help - but not when the tools are already covered by the help and videos already provided.

Just now, Joe_Carrick said:

I would suggest that you look at the help files for terrain.  Everything you are asking about is covered in the help file.  In addition, there are training videos provided by Chief that cover those topics.

There are several users here that are happy to help - but not when the tools are already covered by the help and videos already provided.  It's important that you learn to do these things for yourself rather than always asking someone else to show you how.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, ChiefuserMathews said:

How do you add that retaining wall?

1562246367_ScreenShot08-18-22at11.14AM001.thumb.JPG.bda0c69ae40c76a74333162ae87da54d.JPG

48 minutes ago, ChiefuserMathews said:

how do I slope the other road on the left side of the garage to match to the other road which you have shown?

1552502309_ScreenShot08-18-22at11_15AM.thumb.JPG.04024399375ced817da7089289b53b1f.JPG

As Joe mentioned, check the X13 Reference Manual and the videos on the Chief website. And examine the plan file I provided in my previous post. Good luck.