railing panels

GP202256

27 minutes ago, GP202256 said:

but then i loose the opening at the bottom 

Ahhh Okay .... chief doesn't have one in the Library but it is quick and easy to make from a 3D solid with the siding applied , and the Solid saved to the Library as a Millwork symbol....................

image.thumb.png.5f0e17a7e4ad9cd8de1ef94d9e3f42f2.png 

here is the Plan I did it in,  with the Symbol to save to your Library. MHD_Siding Railing Panel.plan

PS please do your forum signature thanks,

https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/topic/18908-signature-here-at-chief-talk/?tab=comments#comment-155662

Mick.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Kbird1 said:

Ahhh Okay .... chief doesn't have one in the Library but it is quick and easy to make from a 3D solid with the siding applied , and the Solid saved to the Library as a Millwork symbol....................

image.thumb.png.5f0e17a7e4ad9cd8de1ef94d9e3f42f2.png 

here is the Plan I did it in,  with the Symbol to save to your Library. MHD_Siding Railing Panel.plan

PS please do your forum signature thanks,

https://chieftalk.chiefarchitect.com/topic/18908-signature-here-at-chief-talk/?tab=comments#comment-155662

Mick.

Even easier if you make a quick copy of the siding texture and rotate it 90 degrees:

image.thumb.png.67b5b1bd039af04c4a6d0fe7ca086c04.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, GP202256 said:

do you think i can add newel post 96" on corners?

Not quite sure what you mean ? you can set a MAXIMUM spacing of 96" but not an exact spacing ....at least not easily automatically ... you might get close if the Deck is built on 96" modules.

If you need exact placement let the Railing build Auto without Newel Posts , then add your own Posts from the Framing > Post Menu.

Mick.