My subfloors not showing

TonyM62

Go to solution Solved by TonyM62,

Hi everyone,

Long time user so good there. I'm have a small issue here. My subfloor isn't building with i-joist...fine with dimensional. The project is on an older A-frame house that had wings added in the early 2000's with two different floor depths, one for each wing, tied into the original floor at same level. Kitchen floor done with 14" and bedroom with 11-7/8". Default is set to the 11-7/8" with 3/4" OSB on top. I'm using room specification to make the adjustments to the kitchen floor depth. When I build the framing I am getting a 3/4" joist on top of the 14" and 11-7/8" joist but no subfloor. Now, it's going to be 103ish today in central Oregon and my little air conditioner isn't really pulling its weight so it's warm in my room. Maybe the heat is clouding my ability to figure this out so I'm seeking a little help. Appreciate it.

I just realized my plan is over 22MB so here is a sample that replicated my issue just simply setting the default and building the floor framing.

Thanks,

Tony   

Untitled 2.plan

Thanks Solver. I made the changes.

I must clarify. I added a signature to my profile but your graphic was a little vague. I changed the OSB to lumber but no luck, I tried a different OSB, still no change. I'll keep working on it.

Edited by TonyM62
Clarification
  • Like 1