Software used when capturing videos

OldBarnDesign

• 5 months later...

Wanted to bump this thread as I just discovered that Snagit 2023 has removed a key feature for those wanting to upload to YouTube. It no longer has a 'Copy To Clipboard' radio button selection so videos when uploaded to YouTube, URL's have to be manually copied and pasted. 2022 still works but the feature was disabled in version 2023.

2 minutes ago, HumbleChief said:

Wanted to bump this thread as I just discovered that Snagit 2023 has removed a key feature for those wanting to upload to YouTube. It no longer has a 'Copy To Clipboard' radio button selection so videos when uploaded to YouTube, URL's have to be manually copied and pasted. 2022 still works but the feature was disabled in version 2023.

I’m unfamiliar with the feature you’re talking about.  I always just copied links directly from YouTube.  

Thanks Michael,

I'd love to be wrong about this but in version 2022, second pic below, there's a radio button "Copy To Clipboard" URL in which when the video was finished uploading the YouTube URL would be posted to the clip board, then pasted any time before anything else was pasted to the clip board.

In the first pic, version 2023, you can see the radio button is missing and instead there's a brief selection window that appears after the video is finished uploading and you have to be quick to select the 'get video' button before the selection window disappears. Again would love to missing something but have communicating with tech support for a while with no help.

Do you have 2022 or 2023?

snagit 2.png

image.png