Printing without line weights

CJRLLLC

Hello all, i know im missing something simple but i cannot seem to figure out how to print without showing line weights? I'm creating a technical drawing for a heat shield and the scale is so small that the printed line weights obscure the image. Help please.

Going off memory here as I am not at my computer, but I believe in the print settings>page/sheet setup there is an option by the line weight scale to click 1 for all line weights (I believe it says something about Home Designer Pro versions in the description).

2 hours ago, CJRLLLC said:

Hello all, i know im missing something simple but i cannot seem to figure out how to print without showing line weights? I'm creating a technical drawing for a heat shield and the scale is so small that the printed line weights obscure the image. Help please.

With respect, why not just set the line weights to something correct?  Between posting this and going back and forth it would have taken 5-10 seconds to just change all the lines to a thickness you might like.  You can even create custom scale sets (layerset/annoset) with whatever line thicknesses you want at certain scales.

• Upvote 1