X7 Availability For Ssa Users

Dennis_Gavin

I thought X7 was going to be available today for SSA users but I cannot find it anywhere including my digital locker.

What gives?

Dennis I just called and updated my ssa which was not due til feb 1, 2015 and got an email back saying that when the new ssa was processed it would be in my digital locker, not sure why when my ssa was up to date until the first of Feb

Ooops sorry Dennis I thought the time shown was your time but I guess it shows localtime which was 8am so I took off the extra 3 hrs :)

its probably being released in batches so the Servers don't get flooded/over run , not in my locker yet... 

M.

Did you put the new product key in and not the old beta one

Yep,  see pic,  this is what I get......  heck,  I almost showed my product key for everybody in the world to see...  let's just say I received a message that said....  PRODUCT KEY NOT FOUND IN ONLINE DATABASE.

Many years ago I replaced the engine in my '72 240 z..........  yes,  a datsun.........  I think your Dad was helping because we had a few left over bolts.

I had one also that was made by Nissan and Datsun....that thing could fly, specially when I hit 3rd gear.....man those were some good days, Mustangs and Camaros had nothing on me

It is in my locker but it says it is the beta version.  Should I wait?

Yes.  If you need to ask that question here, then you should definitely wait.  :rolleyes:

It's a beta version.  That means that it will probably have bugs.  If you don't know how to (or don't want to) deal with bugs, then you should wait.