X7 Availability For Ssa Users

Dennis_Gavin

have no problem putting a dog down

Perry:

a joke ?  really ? 

sheesh, some people :(

Lew

Not a joke, a dog is a dog, and I have no problem with it, if needed. We have only had 3 dogs in our 40 years of marriage, they live long lives but when the time comes, it must be done unless you like to keep them suffering.  To me that's more humane . A friend of mine runs a Humane  Society here in L.A. area,  he gasses 80,000 pets every year just in his location.

Depends what you mean by Spirit as it has a few different meanings?

Yes, time comes when it is best to put a very sick pet down.

Yes, it is very good to couple your pets, it gives them company when your not around.

We all get sick to the point of dying so we are no better off than a dead creature.

Not unless you happen to find a restoration of life and removal of sickness policy in fine print?

But then we must comply with the terms and conditions of the policy so we don't void the contract?

And on that note...  :rolleyes:

Does any one find it strange that there are no official announcements on this forum about the X7 beta?  In fact, there is nothing at all on the Chief web site about X7 unless you know where the hidden links are.  I was told that if you download the trial version that you will actually get X7 but I couldn't find anything that says this.  Here we are arguing about who can and can't get X7 but there is really not much to go by except rumor and speculation.  It either shows up in your locker or it doesn't.  Must be some kind of new stealth marketing campaign. 

Arthur:

I was mistaken

in the past the trial versions were not released

until the Upgrade went official

In the past the upgrade was only available to those with active SSA

so  now with the trial version "anyone" can check out the beta

this is news to me

now I am really confused as to why the Beta was not available

to me (and others) if our SSA was to expire prior to Mar 5 ....

Lew

Lew, maybe b/c you said you weren't upgrading here many times

Perry:

you've lost me

what is this in reference to ???

I already posted a few days ago that CA was able to give me access to the Beta

and that I was upgrading to X7

so ???

Lew

I don't see it at all.  My SSA is up to date until 1/6/2016 

Service Period: 1/7/2015 – 1/6/2016

NOW I SEE IT.

Electromen,

What did you do to make it show up? Or where did you find it at? Because it's still not showing up for me and our SSA is good through the middle of February... I was even told by one of the Chief Architect Reps at the IBS on the 20th that it would be in my Digital Locker, but it's not... Getting a little irritated. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Electromen,

What did you do to make it show up? Or where did you find it at? Because it's still not showing up for me and our SSA is good through the middle of February... I was even told by one of the Chief Architect Reps at the IBS on the 20th that it would be in my Digital Locker, but it's not... Getting a little irritated. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

guess you didn't read the whole thread ?  if your SSA isn't active on March 5th you don't get the beta ...however  Lew talked to Sales and they set him up on Monday. You can however download the Trail version of Chief instead someone pointed out yesterday.

mine didn't show till I re-downloaded the X6 file 1st to save as a backup as pointed out by Perry , then the x7 beta link showed in my locker too.

Things have changed over the last few years with SSA privileges?

So did Lew get the beta upgrade to X7 option in his digital Locker?

Or did he get an X7 beta trial and is there really any difference between both options?

Or did his complaint prompt CA to release the X7 trial early?

Is the X7 trial a beta version?

Can we clear up the confusion here.