Modern Tile??

Designer1

Does anyone know where in the chief library is the modern spanish style tile floors?  Im talking about the ones that are popular right now usually in black and white or blue and white.  I just saw them the other day in the library somewhere and now Ive looked everywhere and cant find them.  I even tried specific searches in the library search with no success finding them.  Ive spent 45 minutes and still came up with no results.  So now Ive decided to post and ask.

Thanks in advance!

Try searching for 'Modern Spanish style tile texture' in the images tab of your favorite search engine, good chance you'll find a decent image to use. This is what comes up on Bing images  https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Modern+Spanish+style+tile+texture&qs=n&form=QBILPG&sp=-1&pq=modern+spanish+style+tile+texture&sc=0-33&cvid=EF2231BE27614EB0B7D07269D9E3B6AE&ghsh=0&ghacc=0&first=1&tsc=ImageHoverTitle

Chad, just go to the Bedrosians or All Natural Stone sites and download jpgs and then crop them. You may have to dl in a web format.

Some sites are dl friendly. Others may have copyright concerns. I know Bedrosians is fine with it as it markets their products. You should probably tell your clients where you got the image.

You can lightroom or photoshop them but a quick route if in Windows is 3D paint, crop and save to jpg. 

I believe these are Bedrosians.

FIOENCMOD88DECO.jpg

DECALLSTEDECOM.jpg

DOLCHAFIO1212CAOC.jpg

Thank you everyone for your replies and suggestions, I appreciate it.  I will check out bedrosians and the all natural stone website... I noticed your in Silicon Valley like me Marckus thats how you know all the familiar stores.  Im still just wondering where the tiles went from chiefs library, I know they are in here somewhere.:wacko:

Thanks again!

I finally found the textures I was talking about.  They actually werent tile but labeled vinyl laminate in chiefs main library.  When you use them they look like they could be used in renderings as tiles.  Just glad I finally found them, it was driving me crazy, I knew they were in here somewhere.:D