plotting issues

tmactom

Go to solution Solved by SusanC,

When I plot a sheet set, the elevations and cross section are skewed, This truss is off center. But in the working plan layout, it's all OK? I must have something toggled on weird as when I print to PDF it skews everything or cuts stuff...

The floor plans are fine. Just anything elevation is skewed when I go to plot it.

Any help is much appreciated!

image.thumb.png.8670e1907bcca2fabe41865838b9a4a1.png

10 minutes ago, tmactom said:

When I plot a sheet set, the elevations and cross section are skewed, This truss is off center. But in the working plan layout, it's all OK? I must have something toggled on weird as when I print to PDF it skews everything or cuts stuff...

The floor plans are fine. Just anything elevation is skewed when I go to plot it.

Any help is much appreciated!

image.thumb.png.8670e1907bcca2fabe41865838b9a4a1.png

If you search for this issue you will find that it is very common for 3 reasons:

1.) Using live views instead of plot lines as Susan mentions above.

2.) Your model is very far from the 0,0 X/Y Coordinate

3.) The terrain is very large and/or you have an item very far away from the model that is causing distortion to the view.

And one other bit of info I just learned from another post relating to Plot Line Views...  There is a button available for your toolbar called "Update All Views" and nested under that is "Update All Plot Line Views".  

Always amazed at what I learn on this forum!

Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 8.18.00 AM.png