Active Layer Display Options DBX is foobar after latest update

OldBarnDesign

Hey folks,

I just updated to 24.2.0.51 for Windows 64 bit and now the Active Layer Display Options DBX isn't really usable. I can't dock/undock it, move it, etc. It does respond to some mouse clicks but not all and the only way I can get rid of it is by hitting the tool button. It looks to be some sort of window layering issue because you can see in a few spots the windows and toolbars rendering underneath. I've already submitted a case but was wondering is anybody else has seen this issue? It's new to me. Is there a way to retreat to a previous release?

Thanks!

Cody

Issue3.jpg

Issue2.jpg

Issue.jpg

It looks like I found a workaround. So accessing the Active Layer Display dialog through the main menu bring up the dialog in its own window. If I access the dialog from the toolbar on the right side, it tries to embed the dialog within the main window and that's where it goes south and is largely unusable.

Workaround.jpg

53 minutes ago, OldBarnDesign said:

Hey folks,

I just updated to 24.2.0.51 for Windows 64 bit and now the Active Layer Display Options DBX isn't really usable. I can't dock/undock it, move it, etc. It does respond to some mouse clicks but not all and the only way I can get rid of it is by hitting the tool button. It looks to be some sort of window layering issue because you can see in a few spots the windows and toolbars rendering underneath. I've already submitted a case but was wondering is anybody else has seen this issue? It's new to me. Is there a way to retreat to a previous release?

Thanks!

Cody

Issue3.jpg

Issue2.jpg

Issue.jpg

Reset side windows most likely will fix the issue.

• 2 weeks later...