Latest X14 Update - Wall Material Regions & Backsplashes

Joe_Carrick

• Joe_Carrick changed the title to Latest X14 Update - Wall Material Regions & Backsplashes
25 minutes ago, Joe_Carrick said:

The latest update makes these items miter at interior & exterior corners.  This works fine if the WMR isn't cutting the surface layers of the walls.  But it doesn't if the WMR cuts the surface layers.

I hope CA can fix this oversite.  ;)

Nice feature.  Did you report it?

The latest update makes these items miter at interior & exterior corners.  This works fine if the WMR isn't cutting the surface layers of the walls.  But it doesn't if the WMR cuts the surface layers.

Joe, I have not been able to reproduce this in my simple test cases. Please make sure to send an example of the issue you are having into tech support.

Solver, I believe you will need to draw the regions accurately to the corner to see them miter at the corners. In your image the region is extended beyond the corner.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BrianBeck said:

Joe, I have not been able to reproduce this in my simple test cases. Please make sure to send an example of the issue you are having into tech support.

Hi Brian,

It appears the problem was with a plan that I had not yet saved in this version.  It's working now.

It would be nice if we could just pull around a corner similar to how we can draw walls and lines.

• Upvote 1