Forum Gratitude...

HumbleChief

Well you are certainly living up to your login name!!  I wholeheartedly agree with your comments and feel lucky to have chosen CA and to belong to such a great group of helpful and professional colleagues.  Thank you all.  To also to the CA employees that hang out in the forum as well.  Your comments and recognition go a long way to making users feel appreciated and valued.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HumbleChief said:

Can't find the time to thank everyone for their help and contributions in each thread but am continually amazed and thankful for all the help offered and all that I've learned in this forum. THANKS VERY MUCH.

I have thought about this same thing. Valuable people here 100%. I try and give back when I can without sounding repetitive from other users.

Ditto!!  I just ran into an issue with the latest X14 update and one of the users had already posted the problem and the solution.  Very appreciative of everyone here sharing their knowledge and the Chief employees who regularly monitor the forum to answer our questions.  :)