seeking drafting services in Idaho

bhath83

Hello, 

I am a newer user who started with Home Designer Pro 2021 a year ago to create a floorplan as a start/example to give to a drafter. Since then, I have gone through most all the online tutorials to learn how to use Home Designer and added to my plan to make it what I want. Unfortunately, I have not found someone locally who can do a new-old plan like I am looking for.

I am hoping to hire someone located in Idaho who can take my Home Designer Pro plan and turn it into a buildable plan that can be given to a builder. I would pay extra for someone who would be willing to provide a bit of mentorship to me on the things I don't yet know how to do. I don't know the basics of building code to use for my settings, and I am certain I've made plenty of mistakes there. 

Thanks, and for reference, I've attached some screenshots of the 3d view of my current plan. The floorplan is complete, but I am not posting it since I want to keep it unique for my build and not put it out there for all. It is a four-gable-style house, with a wrap around porch and symmetrical windows along the front (both first and second story) and an upper porch. 

Thanks,

Brett Hathaway (bretthathaway@hotmail.com)

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 12.19.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 12.19.20 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 12.19.58 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 12.20.16 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 12.20.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 12.21.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 12.21.32 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 12.21.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 12.22.08 PM.png

If you cannot find anyone in Idaho, I can, like many other Home Designer Users, help you with your plans submission and 3D modeling concerns. Please feel free to email me or call (contact information below), thank you and best of success to you as well.

DJP

Hey Brett, where are you in ID?  I have a place in CdA and live in Spokane Valley.  Im not an Architect, but can help give you some ideas if you are in my area.
Do you need this engineered also?  Will you need site survey?  (GEO tech?).

Im asking because I have been shopping all these same people and have a good list of who to use and who to stay away from.

Let me know if you are near Coeur d'Alene, ID
Jerrell

• Downvote 1