$$ Kitchen Quick Tools- Save an hour on every job

Renerabbitt

These are FOR SALE Finally! Very popular and an absolute must have in kitchen and vanity design.
You can find these suite of tools and items in my SHOP

The quickest path to a kitchen design right here in one pack. You’ve asked us for these tools for years now. They’ve been cleaned up, optimized and combed through for hours to ensure the highest quality toolset in a market that has no competition. We battled with ourselves to bring these tools up to this level. Purchase with confidence, it will be your favorite purchases in your kit of tools.
PLEASE NOTE: Installation of the toolkit is required by the purchaser. This requires building a custom toolbar from instructions which are provided. Please watch videos on this listing for more information.
BIG UPDATE TODAY 220905

Includes:
Revert to Original Painter-Base,Wall,Full
Garbage Pullout Unit Painter
2,3,4 Drawer Painters
Full Height Door Painter/Drawer Delete Base Painter
Corner Cabinet Painter-Base,Wall,Full
Flush Filler w/ No Toe Painter-Base,Full
Flush Filler w/Toe Painter-Base,Full
Cabinet Section Cut Pattern Cover Block
Add Backsplash Painter
Backsplash Delete Painter
Add Eased Edge Painter
Flush Toe Painter-Base,Full
12inch Back Countertop Overhang Painter
12inch Front Countertop Overhang Painter
12inch Front Overhang on 12” deep Cabinet Painter
Island Legs Cabinet Painter
Range and Hood Combo
Microwave Hood Cabinet Painter-Full
Microwave Drawer Painter-Base
Glass Door Painter-Base,Wall,Door
Double 30” oven cabinet preconfigured
Fridge w/cabinet configuration pack 1
Fridge w/cabinet configuration pack 2
Panel With Face Frame
Schedule Blocker
Label Hider

BONUS
Arched Cabinet Tool
TV Hutch
Kitchen Entourage Dump
Bonus Icons
Sinks
Shelves
Custom Faucet
Hoods
Ranges
Dishwasher
Cafe Appliances
A ton of extra symbols!

• Upvote 3

51 minutes ago, solver said:

Looks like a collection of icons and Style Pallets, not so much a set of "tools".

I'd probably be disappointed to purchase and then find out that was the case, so I'd want to know, and would expect you to say if that's what is included. And of course, it's important to include what versions of Chief/Home Designer this works with. Not everyone is running X14.

You might consider an install program to automate the manual editing of files shown in your 2nd video. People that cannot figure out how to do this on their own (icons and Style Pallets) probably won't be comfortable editing files.

Wow @solver that’s pretty harsh to troll someone’s post for offering symbols and content! 

You know a style palette is still a tool right?  I would say 90% of users don’t have the know how to put that many style palettes together to do those items.  The other 10% understand the work involved and value of the work put in, and 95% couldn’t put it all together with custom icons.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

I love this tool pack!

The instructions were easy enough to follow with one minor step (at least for me)

I needed to click on each icon then press enter or OK to accept the new icon which took a few seconds.

Thanks again for this great tool.

1549256163_toolbarissue.thumb.jpg.e267a53bae9725af308cd4078b4773d5.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, solver said:

Looks like a collection of icons and Style Pallets, not so much a set of "tools".

I'd probably be disappointed to purchase and then find out that was the case, so I'd want to know, and would expect you to say if that's what is included. And of course, it's important to include what versions of Chief/Home Designer this works with. Not everyone is running X14.

You might consider an install program to automate the manual editing of files shown in your 2nd video. People that cannot figure out how to do this on their own (icons and Style Pallets) probably won't be comfortable editing files.

Might also look at the included library items included and organized to make this work flow work.  I can't imagine how much time went into this.

1883649421_LibraryObjectsIncluded.thumb.jpg.a88829bbab92da2ed1186e5388d50dba.jpg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, solver said:

While having a dedicated toolbar is convenient, all of this could be done by accessing items in the library.

Eric,

A lot of what Rene provides are Tools that set specific limited Style settings.  This allows extremely quick editing of a variety of things.

Unless you've really seen these in action it's not fair to make the above statement.  Some of the Toolbar Buttons do in fact select specific items in the library but that's just a starting point.

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, solver said:

Hey Eric, you simply beat me to it, haha. I sometimes post just so I can get a link so that I can cross-post. If you or anyone else had navigated to my shop yesterday, they would've seen a detailed description, it has been up for several months now, I just hadn't posted here yet. You also have to agree to some lengthy contracts and such, typical shop setup.

I added the shop listing verbiage to the original post for clarity as well as a link to the listing.

The suite of tools seems simple enough and I've had a few live streams explaining how people could make it themselves but I have spent several hundred hours developing this system into what it is today. It would be easy enough to recreate and I have some videos on my YouTube that could point people in the right direction. My guess, since we have the blueprint, is that a very proficient user of Chief Architect and Photoshop could recreate the system with the architectural blocks and style pallets in about 10 hours or so, and probably another 20 hours to recreate my custom symbols.

Happy to have anyone support me here, it has been a ton of work running tech support on this stuff and thrilled that people are getting get use out of everything. Thank you all so much for the support and for the comments. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

I have and use Rene's kitchen and bath tools and the fireplace tools, take my word for it, you save a ton of time and well worth the money spent.. the setup was pretty easy for me but some others might need further explanation. very happy with it, thanks Rene.

• Renerabbitt changed the title to $$ Kitchen Quick Tools- Save an hour on every job