Seeking someone with experience using HDP (or CA) to help clean up my existing home design

DEinspanjer

I have a design I've done in HDP that has the basic floor plan and such for my existing house. I would like to get some help to clean up the odd spots that I couldn't get quite right and do the hard parts such as connecting stairs, making a bulkhead for the basement, the side porch steps, and the roof over our sunroom. Ideally, I'd like to end up with a near picture perfect representation of the home that could be used for planning as well as showing.

We can discuss payment as a project, but I'm thinking a more ad-hoc hourly rate might be convenient for both of us as I can provide supporting documentation for a particular area (pictures, measurements, descriptions, etc.) and then you can provide a rough time estimate and deliver with a flexible schedule. I am happy to make an arrangement that would involve a reasonable down payment to insure your initial time would not be at risk.

Please forgive me if this request should go somewhere else. When I look at the list of forums on the HomeTalk site, the only suitable one is the "Seeking Services" link, and it takes you out of the HomeTalk forum site and into the ChiefTalk forum here.

136NMain.plan