CA SHORTS-Tutorial Videos under 6 minutes in length by Rabbitt Design

Renerabbitt

• Renerabbitt changed the title to CA SHORTS-Tutorial Videos under 3 minutes in length by Rabbitt Design
52 minutes ago, jasonn1234 said:

no, not on FB (unless I have to for marketplace),  no  tiktok, no chatter, nothing "social"

Ah okay, I drop a lot more content in my group there, I try to post it here as well but is not always setup for it

On 7/11/2022 at 3:12 PM, Renerabbitt said:

2 quick tips:

1. I typically just turn down the Smoothing Angle setting on the symbol to get the sink to auto generate the shape that I need (or at least close to it).  Then I simply explode the CAD Block, select the desired polyline, and Convert To>Countertop>Hole in Countertop.  In your case you could have even skipped the smoothing angle step and just exploded the block, copy/pasted the main sink outline, and then concentrically resized. 
  2. You don't necessarily have to rename the CAD Block and then set the symbol to use the new block.  You could also optionally just copy the name of the original block before exploding, and then paste back in the old name after re-blocking.  This way you don't have to relink.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
  • Renerabbitt changed the title to CA SHORTS-Tutorial Videos under 6 minutes in length by Rabbitt Design