Door label macro?

Larry_Sweeney

I'm not "up" on macros. Is there a macro for door labels that would show the label for, let's say, a 30" wide door as 2/6 or a 32" wide as 2/8 etc., etc.? If I want, is there a "place" I can learn how to write macros? Well, at least a basic understanding of them.

1 hour ago, Larry_Sweeney said:

I'm not "up" on macros. Is there a macro for door labels that would show the label for, let's say, a 30" wide door as 2/6 or a 32" wide as 2/8 etc., etc.? If I want, is there a "place" I can learn how to write macros? Well, at least a basic understanding of them.

I have macros for width, height and depth. They can be used with other objects too, not just doors.

image.thumb.png.ead6041f778db57c32b9a89728d9d0c6.pngimage.thumb.png.60e2648dd9ac2d86fe0318ba9acae642.png

For a door label, you can either just add those two macros directly in your default label or add another macro that combines the two and make that your default label, which is what I did

image.thumb.png.48d6df63175bd8a3e3318d67517caa8d.png

Formatted Macros.json

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 10 months later...
44 minutes ago, RADHomes said:

I just imported the updated ones to X15 and it gives me the #Evaluation Error#...any idea what the fix is? TIA

Chief changed some NVPs for X15.  The macros would need to be revised to use the new names of the NVPs.

I had to rewrite a lot of macros for X15.  Anything I had done for prior versions I can't support.