Thanks for the nice Reputation Review.

Treehouse2339

I have always tried to be respectful of other members that have helped me with Chief problems on this site.  Most are very helpful which makes for a great support system.  Although there are people that believe in a cancel culture mentality.  Instead of sharing an issue they have with someone and seeing if maybe they misunderstood the other, they enjoy rating them like a poor restaurant where the food and service are bad.  I did not even realize that this forum allows others to rate other users.  But yes, sadly they do.  To the person or persons giving me such outstanding reviews, I feel sorry for you that you need to disparage someone to make yourself feel more important.  

Get a life, your no more important than the next guy.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Sorry this happened to you.  Ive actually had people argue with me that my computer setup that works 100% perfect with all Tracing, Win11 and other combos is not recommended by Chief and to not use it... yet it literally works flawlessly.
They are on every board though...  Reddit, Chief, etc.  Just block, ignore and move on...
:(

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1