arch trim above window

dbkb0227

Hello All. This might be a simple and I hope I'm not wasting anybody's time. I'm looking to put arch trim detail above a standard flat top window without any siding showing in between the top of the window and the bottom of the arch trim. Can this be done in the window specification box with the casing, etc.? Or is it just a matter of using polyline solids and making the casing thicker than small panel that is above the window? I attached a pic that shows a similar detail. The house will have siding instead of brick. Thanks in advance for all your help!

Arch Window Trim.jpg

38 minutes ago, dbkb0227 said:

Hello All. This might be a simple and I hope I'm not wasting anybody's time. I'm looking to put arch trim detail above a standard flat top window without any siding showing in between the top of the window and the bottom of the arch trim. Can this be done in the window specification box with the casing, etc.? Or is it just a matter of using polyline solids and making the casing thicker than small panel that is above the window? I attached a pic that shows a similar detail. The house will have siding instead of brick. Thanks in advance for all your help!

Arch Window Trim.jpg

image.thumb.png.803c1b871a700d56f2f82ff7d199411c.png

Window Treatments panel in Window DBX