Different Rafter Cuts?

KRosen

So I'm trying to get my rafter ends to show up like so (please ignore the rafter tails for all intent and purposes). I've tried adjusting the birdsmouth settings to get the desired result but no matter what I do, I can't get the seat cut. I can only get a plumb cut or a square cut, and the plumb cut is going through the floor and walls. Can someone please help, because this is driving me crazy! (also the steeper roof pitch is 25":12")

image.thumb.png.55ff64dea702eadab16d79c83f81c490.png

Not sure this is 100% possible with the flush cutting the corner off.  Probably closest you can do is setup your ceiling height on the upper floor to 1.5" which is what would be done IRL since it will need a plate to sit on instead of on the subfloor.  Set your rafter cut to plumb and your overhang to 0.

2 hours ago, rgardner said:

Not sure this is 100% possible with the flush cutting the corner off.  Probably closest you can do is setup your ceiling height on the upper floor to 1.5" which is what would be done IRL since it will need a plate to sit on instead of on the subfloor.  Set your rafter cut to plumb and your overhang to 0.

I knew I was missing something! (the plate) but I do wish that they would put something in the programing to achieve this. Thank you for the advice! I'll reply whether or not this works