Odd kitchen layout

RL-inc

I have been banging away on trying to come up with a new kitchen design for a remodel project and this one has me over a barrel.

In the attached screenshot I have clouded the area I have to work with - all existing walls that need to go have been removed and I have left the bearing walls and point loads that need to stay.

I want to get a kitchen with a pantry that will be open to the dining area and capture the views.

I also need a powder bath and / or bath 2 for bed 2- can be one or 2 rooms depending.

If anyone is interested at taking a swing at it, I am not hoping for a full design by any means- just a general layout idea that may kick me in a different direction than where I keep stonewalling at.

(I have pics of existing I can share but don't want to create any undue influence - I think that is a major issue I am having.)

STEFFEN REMODEL 1ST IDEA- blank.plan

Screenshot 2022-06-15 012257.jpg

STEFFEN REMODEL 1ST IDEA- blank.plan

Rob,

There are so many variables here. It looks like a tough layout because of the angled wall and 'bump out'. I would guess that the bathroom door would open to the hall?? I usually start with the type/size of appliances the customer wants and place the sink, range and refer (then fill in from there).

Sometimes, putting too much in a plan makes everything function poorly. If you are not pleased with the outcome on paper, you will not like the final result either.

I know this is not what you requested...just my 2 cents worth on getting started.

Steve