Licensed WA State Engineer

jbaehmer

I have alot of projects happening right now and my current engineer is being overloaded by me :) .   I guess that is a good problem to have.   Looking to see if there are any licensed structural engineers for WA state that are available for some more work.   This can be remote work depending on experience.   

Again, I need this person to be a licensed WA State engineer.  So, if you are one or know of one, please feel free to send them my way.  Thanks.

2 hours ago, jbaehmer said:

I have alot of projects happening right now and my current engineer is being overloaded by me :) .   I guess that is a good problem to have.   Looking to see if there are any licensed structural engineers for WA state that are available for some more work.   This can be remote work depending on experience.   

Again, I need this person to be a licensed WA State engineer.  So, if you are one or know of one, please feel free to send them my way.  Thanks.

I assume you mean Luke?  Who uses Chief.  There is Cox Obrock @johnny who still has Chief and I believe still has an engineer on staff. I have been working with another engineer out of Seattle who doesn’t use Chief but I do the drafting for him on my projects.  If you want his info let me know and I am happy to pass it along.

15 minutes ago, rgardner said:

I assume you mean Luke?  Who uses Chief.  There is Cox Obrock @johnny who still has Chief and I believe still has an engineer on staff. I have been working with another engineer out of Seattle who doesn’t use Chief but I do the drafting for him on my projects.  If you want his info let me know and I am happy to pass it along.

No... Not Luke.   I have been using someone local for a bit.  They don't have to use CA, so feel free to pass my info along.    Though I am looking to get work caught up, I am also looking to hire an engineer on staff, though I am not expecting to find someone to hire on this forum, my focus with this post is to more get work caught up.

On 6/11/2022 at 6:25 PM, rgardner said:

Thanks Ryan - that is true.