Island Issue

winterdd

Go to solution Solved by Doug_N,

Guys, I am building an island with half walls in the middle to rest the cabinets against as well as adding outlets on them. How can I get rid of the hole in the ceiling plane since it is seeing the space as a room? the space is listed as "unfinished".

image.thumb.png.cc425d9b4fe66e92537e36c65811d603.pngimage.thumb.png.d436ab2e295cb0f4a429278f674e9750.png

1 minute ago, Doug_N said:

Unfinished spaces have no ceiling or floor finishes. Change the space to kitchen, and turn off the room label for that space or, make one of the walls no room definition.1324492420_NoRoomDefinition.thumb.png.c08a5ba36bb70e75519d25fc8fed96b3.png

hmmm, do half walls create a different type of room?...no options to check that on my end. Also, that is a custom counter top I added on top so I am not sure if that has anything to do with it.

image.thumb.png.e83c4321231e1b85cce5a7b5c7ab68c8.png

• Solution

Rob, this is a wall dialogue box, not the room dialogue (DBX) that I have posted a picture of.  There were two solutions that were alternates.  I did not post a picture of the room DBX, just the wall DBX.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Doug_N said:

Rob, this is a wall dialogue box, not the room dialogue (DBX) that I have posted a picture of.  There were two solutions that were alternates.  I did not post a picture of the room DBX, just the wall DBX.  

well, that cleared that up! It worked. Much appreciated!