Line Style Issue with Construction Line Callout Bubble

RodCole

I really like working with the Construction Line feature, but I have found that when I change the Line Style to say what looks like a traditional Phantom Line, then the Callout Bubble also assumes that Line Style and ends up looking broken up.

There are times when I really do want to use these rather irregular, but useful, Line Styles.  Just curious what others think about this and if anyone has requested a fix for this yet before I send in a request.

39 minutes ago, RodCole said:

I really like working with the Construction Line feature, but I have found that when I change the Line Style to say what looks like a traditional Phantom Line, then the Callout Bubble also assumes that Line Style and ends up looking broken up.

There are times when I really do want to use these rather irregular, but useful, Line Styles.  Just curious what others think about this and if anyone has requested a fix for this yet before I send in a request.

image.thumb.png.3bfd4a9d458072211a740d135ad929a9.pngimage.thumb.png.da8ed1d3e3ca6713faa9ed18ba6a8b06.pngimage.thumb.png.c4a626cd11154096611fff6e011b4d42.png

Adjusted the lines to show it clearer for you but there is the way to accomplish what you want.

image.thumb.png.d7bdfdadb1c6cb58c39cd3f52ba4c003.png

image.png

• Upvote 1