Bad behaving wall - need help

CV-reno

I've struggled for hours to figure what's wrong with a particular wall (plan attached).

The attached images give a clue that something is wrong.  Image 3 shows that the front to back wall doesn't meet the 90° front wall although it appears to do so in plan view (attic level).  Image 2 shows different colors for the wall in PBR even though they are the same (CA is not happy about something for sure).  Images 1 & 5 show a rafter that isn't cut as the adjoining rafters are.  Image 4 is a PBR from the outside.

Any help/hint would be appreciated.

4 Uncut rafter.png

3 Bad wall - inside wall colors.png

2 Bad wall - outside framing.png

1 Bad wall - outside PBR.png

5 Uncut rafter - framing.png

X13 short plan.zip

Edited by CV-reno

David,

Thanks for taking the time to look into my issue.

• The rafter poking down into the bathroom: yes, I can ignore it by turning off roof rafters in camera view, but I'm concerned that there is still a problem with that particular rafter; as I said in my original message "rafter that isn't cut as the adjoining rafters are"
  • Image 2 shows different colors for the wall in PBR: interesting that you don't have the same issue with X14, maybe a driver issue on my part?  But my gut feeling, as I've seen this before, is that CA is struggling to generate that view because it gets confused by some aspect of that wall.

My main issue though is the one depicted by images 3 and 4 (south wall of bedroom over the garage with a blue wall).

Change the ridge size to the same as rafter size and it will rebuild correctly. Ridges, ledgers and hips are the same when they should be different DBX's, t hen change the ridge after you turn off auto framing. Chief has been like that as long as I can remember.