ALIENWARE

decorators3

I purchased this new computer a few weeks ago, ALIENWARE M15 RYZEN ED. R5

When I create my designs and send them to my clients - they are not seeing what I see.  The color calibration is not a cool white but a warm white

I have reached out to DELL several times to check on my color calibration but nothing happens, I may have to return .. see what they can do.

The basic colors on CA11  are crisp and clear on my old toshiba but duller on my Alienware in CA 

I am aware that computers can differ in calibrations but this is so far from reality it is scary and my clients  are not happy   

Wondering if it is CA software when I transferred or computer

Has anyone else experienced this?

Thanks

Levina

If you want to get serious about Monitor, and Printer Calibration, I can help.

It can be as simple as changing your monitor color profile.  Windows 11 > Settings > System > Display > Color Profile.  Try Adobe RGB or sRGB to start out, try others.

It can be a very involved subject with plenty to learn.  One subject is ICC Profiles, ICC (International Color Consortium).  The ICC sets international standards for color.

You can purchased gear to create custom  ICC Profiles for your monitor and printer.  If you do, your equipment will match everyone else in the world, who also has calibrated devices.

X-Rite i1Display Pro is the professional standard.  You may be able to find an older model cheap, the XRite Color Monkey.

If you want to learn more, just ask.