No way to Minimize?

pjbuilder

Maybe stupid question but here goes.  I opened 2 plans in X6 tiled vertically.  When I went to minimize one of the plans I see there is no minimize (-) just close (x).  Do I have to completely close the plan?  I do this frequently when moving things from one plan to another and minimize one when I need more or larger view and jump back and forth between plans. 

Thanks

I noticed that too.  It affects me when I want to re-size a window in order to set up a raytrace.  I used to be able to drag and re-size the window until I got it just the right size.  Now it appears there is no way to do that.

I'll be interested to hear the answers.  It's probably so simple I'm going to hit myself in the head and go D'OH!

On the other hand I do love the tabbed window feature.  Way easier to navigate when I have 6-7 windows open.

Maybe stupid question but here goes.  I opened 2 plans in X6 tiled vertically.  When I went to minimize one of the plans I see there is no minimize (-) just close (x).  Do I have to completely close the plan?  I do this frequently when moving things from one plan to another and minimize one when I need more or larger view and jump back and forth between plans. 

Thanks

No you don't have to minimize,  simply double click on title bar of plan you want to be full screen,  but I am sure you know that.....  I am sure I am missing what your true intention is.......  bottom line,  what ever you want to do,  I do not have a need for it..... not yet anyway......  

I appreciate the help and the answer.  I re-opened the plans in x6 to see what you're referring to and then opened them in x5.  I definitely I liked the old way better when each open plan had it's own minimize, maximize, and close button. I have to wonder what purpose it served by changing it.  I'm sure I'll get over it, I always do.  

I appreciate the help and the answer.  I re-opened the plans in x6 to see what you're referring to and then opened them in x5.  I definitely I liked the old way better when each open plan had it's own minimize, maximize, and close button. I have to wonder what purpose it served by changing it.  I'm sure I'll get over it, I always do.  

I hear you,  not sure if I like it better or not either.  I think a lot of users liked the tab idea.....  I will adapt to the majority.

You can also grab one of the tiled windows and drag it to the middle of the screen until you see the other window maximise.

Release the window you are dragging and it will revert to a hidden tab.

Same result as double clicking the tittle bar.