Cabinet handles rotate, but all rotate at once

ADallas

I have "cup" handles on my cabinets and with the new rotate option, I can get them to show up in the correct orientation, which is great.

However, that doesn't solve pairs of doors, where the opening of the cup handle wants to face the hinge side on both doors. Is there a way that I'm missing to rotate one door's handles and not the other?

220601-Kitchen.jpg

8 hours ago, solver said:

Mark will be along to show us

Your solution was my first thought and likely what I would do if it were just one cabniet (well second, first thought was don't)

In any case thought that I would check to see if an adjusted symbol has the same problem and it does not.

image.thumb.png.2e56b55778b33ecac7f85c5fa560f94c.png

Copy symbol to library, rename, rotate the symbol and change origin. Then there is no need to use the rotate handle option. (but you knew that anyway :)

image.thumb.png.9326532074e3de07b835800a09040b5d.png

I'd guess this is a bug and no one checked to see if this was a problem since this is the first time I've ever seen cup handles done vertically.

Thanks, @solver and @MarkMc. I was aware that double doors could be 'Split Vertical' into a left and a right door (but I didn't think to try it). The key solution, for me, was learning that selecting a face item and clicking Specify... next to Appliance/Door/Drawer would allow me to customize one door's hardware. New information.