Layout graphics do NOT appear but show in Thumbnail view

BlueLines

Go to solution Solved by rgardner,

In X13, the drawings are complete and I wanted to copy the Layout for a new Layout Template.  You can see the whole sheet with plans, drawings, notes and titleblock in the THUMBNAIL view but when I try to show / open the Layout page itself, nothing appears.  This is true for all 3 "master template" Layouts that I created.  They Layout file and Plan file is too large to attach.  I'm sure I'm missing a simple step but please help!  See attachment screenshot.

template will not open.jpg

• Solution
24 minutes ago, BlueLines said:

In X13, the drawings are complete and I wanted to copy the Layout for a new Layout Template.  You can see the whole sheet with plans, drawings, notes and titleblock in the THUMBNAIL view but when I try to show / open the Layout page itself, nothing appears.  This is true for all 3 "master template" Layouts that I created.  They Layout file and Plan file is too large to attach.  I'm sure I'm missing a simple step but please help!  See attachment screenshot.

template will not open.jpg

F6

34 minutes ago, Kbird1 said:

Have you used the Fill Window Icon on the RH side  ( or F6 see above )

and if that doesn't work perhaps the Print > Center Sheet tool

Mick.

Thanks Mick1  That did the trick!  I'm new to CAX13 and appreciate your help!

37 minutes ago, BlueLines said:

Thanks Mick1  That did the trick!  I'm new to CAX13 and appreciate your help!

You will need that Icon Often, especially in Elevation Views as CA seems to "forget" where you last saved the View.....

M.